DOWNLOAD PDF Tectron C-cell_ema
The Electrode, Membrane and Guard are bonded together in a channel. The design eliminates leak points and creates a single, durable unit for easy start-ups
- The Electrode is made from 316L stainless steel
- The Electrode has 0.429 m2/m of surface area with a 12.7 mm (1/2”) hole for electrical power connection.
- The membrane is anion-selective for cathodic e-coat paints.
- Anolyte flows from a 1/2” connection to two internal inlets — one on each side of the electrode provide enhanced anolyte flow over the surface of the Electrode.
- The cell has a 1” NPT electrolyte return connection
- Current density of 32 – 54 amp/m² is typical at 200 – 400 volts.
- Recommended electrolyte flow rate is 8 lpm/m2 .
- Rim bracket is a universal design that allows for adjustment to fit over the typical bar welded to the rim of the E-coat tank.
|TYPE P4||TYPE P5|
|Electrode wall thickness||3,4 mm||4,2 mm|
|Estimated dry weight||14,4 kg/m||17,2 kg/m|
|Electrode area||0,429 m2/m||0,429 m2/m|